Here's me on my dirt bike. I love riding in the desert.
These are some of my best friends and I in Yosemite.
This is my cat Scooter! Isn't he SOOOO cute?This is the awesomest blog, you'll love it! I'm Luke, I'm 9 years old, and this is what I like:
Dirt bike riding, skateboarding, scootering, biking, the Wii, camping (I loved Yosemite), building Legos, hanging out with my friends, the Bible, art, I love my family soooooooo much, and much more.
I have two brothers, one older and one younger. That makes me the middlest. My brothers' names are Austin and Vance. I love them very much, they are my best buddies. I have three cats, and cats are my favorite animal. Scooter is my cat, and I love him!
Stay tuned for some more crazy stuff in my family!
Dirt bike riding, skateboarding, scootering, biking, the Wii, camping (I loved Yosemite), building Legos, hanging out with my friends, the Bible, art, I love my family soooooooo much, and much more.
I have two brothers, one older and one younger. That makes me the middlest. My brothers' names are Austin and Vance. I love them very much, they are my best buddies. I have three cats, and cats are my favorite animal. Scooter is my cat, and I love him!
Stay tuned for some more crazy stuff in my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment