So lets start from the beginning. Mrs Rogers and Evan picked me up at 3:15, we went to the
Jensen's grandparents house at 3:30. When we got to
Dodger stadium at about 4:15. we got our pit passes and went in to the pits, I bought a t-shirt and Robert bought a hat. So we got dinner ate and got our seats. We waited until 7:00 and it started, we sat down then all the bikers came out and did some
wheelies and
stopies it was cool. We watched several heat races and then the main event. It was so cool, I
don't know what to say. I was blown away.
The winner was Chad Reed. he stayed in the lead for the whole race. he was amazing.
He won because the race got red flaged. Two people got seriously injured.
All in all it was so amazing, I loved it.
2 comments:
Had an awesome time! So glad you could come!! And In-N-Out was pretty good afterward.. At like midnight! Haha ;)
thx had fun too
Post a Comment